Sunday, May 4, 2008

A letter from 4 british bugs

Here's a letter I found in my archives, and that I think I should share to the world, but I couldn't find him, so I placed it on the internet, hoping he would see it by mistake.

Dear Prudence:

Hello, good bye is not good to start a letter with, unless you want to leave it all for the yesterday; I'm writing from the octopus's garden, you know, the one that is just across the universe.

We got here thanks to Dr. Robert, he is such a crazy old man, hope to be like him when i'm sixty four, he gave us a ride on his spaceship "the Yellow Submarine", it's SOOOOOOO cool, the only thing I really hated about the journey was this annoying friend of him, her name was Julia, and she would not stop shouting "i'm the walrus!!!!!", she kept doing it for a whole day in my life! I swear to god that she needs some kind of help!

By the way! I've just seen a face! and it's not only a face! oh, no, she is so heavy, I can't even stand when I see her, they call her sexy Sadie, and for some reason!

The thing I don't like about her is that she is always thinking about revolution, and you know that I'm not very into that, so don't worry, I won't cheat on you.

Well, now that we are finally here, I'm gonna put up the show, with a little help of my friend of course, that's why we did come together all the way from Liverpool, the show is gonna be great! a total hit! imagine it! MAGICAL MYSTERY TOUR! doesn't it sound wonderful?

We've even got music for it! yes! a band called "Sgt. Pepper's lonely hearts club band", they accepted to do the music for us if the show was being for the benefit of Mr. Kite, an old crippled man who really needs our help.

What more can I say? OH! of course! how are Teddy boy and the lovely Rita? hope they are quite right, and big!

Please tell Jude and Martha, my dear, that they are NOT allowed to drive my car!

Well, gotta go, Here comes the sun and I have not slept tonight, Remember that I want to hold your hand as soon as possible and good bye.

Love it, or shove it
Your Beloved Maxwell Silverhammer

P.S.: you won't see me in a long time, but don't worry for me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was reading this while my guitar gently weeps when suddenly I realized that I hope your back in the USSR so we can make our video, even if this is such a boring place and maybe it doesn´t exists anymore.